Wolkenschreck2

EDDP Leipzig P3Dv4 - Taxiway signs hovering in air

Dear Evgeny,

let me thank you for doing Leipzig. I bought it yesterday for P3Dv4 and it is such an amazing rendition of the airport. I first tried it at night time doing a cargo run and the  lightning left me speechless. In my 18 years of flight simming this has to be one of the most beautiful illuminated airports ever. With this level of detail, textures, colours and of course performance you are in the same league like FlyTampa.

During my first flight I spotted a small glitch:
The taxiway signs of E7 and E8 at the beginning of the eastern taxiway bridges towards 26R are hovering in the air some feet above the ground. 
Maybe you can address this small issue in a fix.

eddpnusfv.jpg
eddp_234scn.jpg

спасибо,

Christoph

*bump*

Evgeny, 
will you provide a fix for EDDP Leipzig now after your new release of Salzburg is out?

Your new Salzburg for P3Dv4 looks fantastic on the screenshots and I am very much tempted to buy it. But after five months without any response from you on this thread I am reluctant until the issue with the taxisigns in Leipzig is fixed.

спасибо,

Christoph

Edited by Wolkenschreck2

i have exactly same issue taxi signs E7 and E8 hovering in air, is there a fix for this in p3d v4?

Posted (edited)

Evgeny was so kind and sent me a new EDDP_OBJ.bgl that fixed the issue with the hovering taxi signs. He said he will send the update to Simmarket but I guess he forgot about it.

He seems not so active in this forum but he replied very fast on my personal message I sent to him. Maybe you give him a shout via PM?

@Digital
Evgeny,
Would it be okay for you if I post the Google Drive link to the replacement file you send me here? Guess there are some users who experience the same problem and would appreciate the fix.

Best,'
Christoph

Edited by Wolkenschreck2

В 23.06.2019 в 16:54, Wolkenschreck2 сказал:

Evgeny,
Would it be okay for you if I post the Google Drive link to the replacement file you send me here? Guess there are some users who experience the same problem and would appreciate the fix.

Yes of course=)

• Like Копия 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks, Evgeny.
BTW I could not resist and have bought Tivat on release day. It is such beautiful scenery and you have outdone yourself. Thank you for the wonderful airport.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Official fix for EDDP Leipzig (P3Dv4), that was sent to me by the developer Evgeny:

Put and replace this file in Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimMarket\DigitalDesign_EDDP_Leipzig-Halle\scenery

Download link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16e45w7VsqUaFUdOQHvH6jBOl3vUTRvSo

Edited by Wolkenschreck2
  • Like Копия 1