Dear friends,

Ask your questions here, but before that make sure that there is no answer in the manual😎

9 минут назад, sdflyer сказал:

I don't have or use VR. How do I access "ground menu" ?

Just choose pre-adjusted camera position by num-pad or move by default moving keys. Menu is is appears automatically when you are close to their zone. It is in the manual, please, read it with attention🙂

26 minutes ago, MadMarkus said:

Just choose pre-adjusted camera position by num-pad or move by default moving keys. Menu is is appears automatically when you are close to their zone. It is in the manual, please, read it with attention🙂

Is there any way to bind a key to make it appear inside the cockpit?

5 минут назад, sdflyer сказал:

Is there any way to bind a key to make it appear inside the cockpit?

I will repeat. Read the manual. Page 5. 

18. Ground service menu activation for VR mode:
Slider #1 On/Off control.

You can use it without VR. 

Inside the cockpit is only general options menu and converting tabs. Why do you need ground service menu inside the cockpit if it provided outside only?😊

17 minutes ago, MadMarkus said:

I will repeat. Read the manual. Page 5. 

18. Ground service menu activation for VR mode:
Slider #1 On/Off control.

You can use it without VR. 

Inside the cockpit is only general options menu and converting tabs. Why do you need ground service menu inside the cockpit if it provided outside only?😊

Because without VR it's painful to scroll around with arrow keys. I hope in make sense :)

I like your aircraft very well done. A bit odd design thought LOL 

By the ways altimeter kollsman window has odd marking. It can be hard to set 29.92 for example

Altimeter-kollsman-window.jpg?resize=300

OK, so things are getting weird. I'm on 11.30 and aircraft behavior is very strange. I get constant  lateral oscillation 5 to 10 degrees while flying straight and level just. Basically Sp-30 yawing left and right on its own (neutral vertical stability?).

Could it be something wrong with controls?  I'm using CH rudder and TM Warthog and they work great with all other aircraft.

Again, great aircraft with very nice touch of modeling little details. But not easy to navigate without VR. Perhaps you could code some fixed view points that teleport pilot to preflight locations outside the plane.

Thanks

10 часов назад, sdflyer сказал:

Because without VR it's painful to scroll around with arrow keys. I hope in make sense :)

There is pre-adjusted cameras (num-pad), correct their positions if you need. There is info about in in the manual.

10 часов назад, sdflyer сказал:

By the ways altimeter kollsman window has odd marking. It can be hard to set 29.92 for example

There is real altimeter, that usually  installs on this aircraft

9 часов назад, sdflyer сказал:

OK, so things are getting weird. I'm on 11.30 and aircraft behavior is very strange. I get constant  lateral oscillation 5 to 10 degrees while flying straight and level just. Basically Sp-30 yawing left and right on its own (neutral vertical stability?).

Do you check the control surfaces? Are you sure that it is not rudder failure? You shouldn't ignore ground service before every flight or load the aircraft with engines starts

9 часов назад, sdflyer сказал:

Again, great aircraft with very nice touch of modeling little details. But not easy to navigate without VR. Perhaps you could code some fixed view points that teleport pilot to preflight locations outside the plane.

There is pre-adjusted view points that teleport pilot to preflight locations outside the plane (num-pad), correct their positions if you need. There is info about in in the manual.

5 hours ago, MadMarkus said:

Do you check the control surfaces? Are you sure that it is not rudder failure? You shouldn't ignore ground service before every flight or load the aircraft with engines starts

Yes I did. Nothing showed up under repair tab. Do you want me to send log file?

6 минут назад, sdflyer сказал:

Yes I did. Nothing showed up under repair tab. Do you want me to send log file?

Is there all control surfaces green in menu after check? Is there a wind or turbulence? Is it exist without winds at CAVOC? This aircraft feels winds and turbulence a lot

B.t.w. for quick support response, you can  write here https://discord.gg/aeYtshK