Sign in to follow this  
Wuffi84

Afcdad for ILS LFLL Problem !

Hi guys,

I get instruction for ILS 35R but ATC bring me to 17R i think its an Afcad Problem ! Is there a alternate Afcad maybe ?

Hi Wuffi84,

I assume that you are using default ATC? And just to get it right: ATC clears you for an ILS approach 35R but gives you later vectors to intercept 17R? I do not fully understand what you mean with "ATC bring me to 17R".

Runway 17R/35L is closed in the AFCAD for landings and all arriving traffic should be assigned to 17L/35R. 

Having done the AFCAD that comes with the scenery I had a quick look at it again and could not see anything unusual.

Disregard: I found a bug that could mess up runway/approach assignments. Please try the attached AFCAD and let me know if it fixes the problem for you.

LFLL_ADEP4_CS.zip

Edited by Wolkenschreck2
  • Like Копия 1

18 часов назад, Wuffi84 сказал:

NICE WORK ! Did same ILS flight again and get again 35R by ATC ! ATC gives vectors to intercept 35R right now ! Nice THX ! But the AI Take Off from 17R same Time ! But i think this is RealWeather Problem(Wind) same Bug like in FSX/P3D Ai...

NICE WORK ! Did same ILS flight again and get again 35R by ATC ! ATC gives vectors to intercept 35R right now ! Nice THX ! But the AI Take Off from 17R same Time ! But i think this is RealWeather Problem(Wind) same Bug like in FSX/P3D Ai...

Thanks Wuffi84 and sorry for the inconvenience you had with the scenery before!

Yes, AI using both runway ends happens during slower, variable winds. You could use the ATC wind Lock function if you own Active Sky to stop this.

• Like Копия 1

ThX a lot too, and yes i got Active-Sky but never did that with ATC Wind Loc !! Big thx for 2nd Tipp(Sometimes you have to do a little trick, even if it costs some reality) ! !

• Like 1