Перейти к содержанию
SimRussia.com
Alex_buka

List of known issues

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello my friends! Here is the list of known issues. If you have some problems or questions feel free to post it here.

• Update for compatibility vs P3Dv2  - in work
  • Little coordinates drift - in work
  • Day PAPI range - in work
  • VOR range increase. If neccesary, you can download now new AFCAD and overwrite original in scenery folder --->  UUDD_ADEX_ADE.zip
  • Season and traffic config tool

Поделиться сообщением

Hi.Thanks for this scenery.It's superb indeed.My problem is that it's impossible to capture ils signal .I did two flights with pmdg 777 with an approach on runway 14R.In the approach reference cluster of the PFD, frequency and course displayed(110.1/136),but ils signal not received,because the identifier for the airport is not displayed.So its impossible to execute an autoland.Is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.Bill.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello! Can you please send screen of FMC programmed for ILS approach and also PFD? Will really appreciate that.

Regards, Alex.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello Bill! Looks like you have another AFCAD file of the UUDD overlaying original. You freq. and course should have 110.10/135. Here is the screen:

EjZm93IF.jpg

Serch in you fsx folder by key "UUDD".

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Alex .I did the search in fsx folder for UUDD and i have a lot of  files for UUDD.What type of file in this particular scenery must search?.To mention that i have as additional scenery  fs global 2010 and UTX Europe.Thank you Bill.

Поделиться сообщением

Hi Alex .I did the search in fsx folder for UUDD and i have a lot of  files for UUDD.What type of file in this particular scenery must search?.To mention that i have as additional scenery  fs global 2010 and UTX Europe.Thank you Bill.

They must be looks like  xxxxx.bgl. Have you ever installed any other UUDD sceneries? 

Поделиться сообщением

Never  prior installed any UUDD scenery.I can't find any of the mentioned scenery files.

Поделиться сообщением

Never  prior installed any UUDD scenery.I can't find any of the mentioned scenery files.

Maybe you use MyTraffic or another traffic with custom afcad files? Please, try this utilite to find duplicates: http://www.scruffyduck.org.uk/files/AirportScanner07.zip 

Поделиться сообщением

Alex ,i have MyTraffic installed.Unfortunaly ,in every effort to scan with the utility for duplicated files,i have an exception error of this utility and then hangs.But i did a search again in  fsx folder for UUDD ,and i found in a subfolder:Microsoft Flight Simulator X/PMDG/SIDSTARS the following .bgl files:AESA_UUDD_IGF_BGL,AES_UUDD_LIB.bgl,(from AES programm, i don't use it anymore) and BR2-UUDD.BGL9( from My Traffic).Any ideas?Thanks again.

Поделиться сообщением

Alex,just saw in the original post an AFCAD file that increases range of VOR.Maybe an increase for LOC range also,would be a resolution?

Поделиться сообщением

Alex ,i have MyTraffic installed.Unfortunaly ,in every effort to scan with the utility for duplicated files,i have an exception error of this utility and then hangs.But i did a search again in  fsx folder for UUDD ,and i found in a subfolder:Microsoft Flight Simulator X/PMDG/SIDSTARS the following .bgl files:AESA_UUDD_IGF_BGL,AES_UUDD_LIB.bgl,(from AES programm, i don't use it anymore) and BR2-UUDD.BGL9( from My Traffic).Any ideas?Thanks again.

Okay, i have solution for you: My Traffic uses custom afcad files, and that is your problem. Go to subfolder Scenery in MyTraffic instalation folder, and delete all files like a BR2_UUDD.bgl, AF2_UUDD.bgl etc.

And the advice from me: if you dont want to have same problems in another custom scenery (ILS drift, erroneous position of traffic on gates) - delete all small bgl`s of Mytraffic in they scenery subfolder, except 4 big bgl like a trafficCommercilal.bgl, trafficMilitary etc(I do not remember the exact names, last time i use MyTraff 2 years ago). Simple sort by size, and you see it. 

Поделиться сообщением

Thank you Alex,for imeddiate and valuable support.I'll delete the suggested files and after that,i'll repeat my fly in this amazing and detailed scenery.Bill.

Поделиться сообщением

hello Alex,

just bought your wonderful airport! I'll use it in P3Dv2 until its nativly released for it. I hope I can update to P3Dv2-version free of charge?

regards Kai

Поделиться сообщением

hello Alex,

just bought your wonderful airport! I'll use it in P3Dv2 until its nativly released for it. I hope I can update to P3Dv2-version free of charge?

regards Kai

Hello Kai! Of course update for P3Dv2 will be free. 

Поделиться сообщением

hi Alex,

that sounds very good! I wish you all the best and hope we can enjoy many more sceneries made by you. :) !

best regards Kai

Поделиться сообщением

Hello all

I bought this scenery today and I must say, it looks really awesome! I was in Moscow Domodedovo two times and it really looks like the real airport. :-) Currently I am using the scenery in P3D V2.2. So far it works perfect. The only problem I have is that at night, the whole runway lighting is messed up. The runway lights are glowing in a complete wrong angle to the runway. Does anyone have the same problem?

thanks in advance for your help

cheers

Misha

Поделиться сообщением

Hi, Misha. All have same problem, light doesn't work correctly in P3D V2. We adapt  for P3D V2.2, it will be soon, I think two weeks. 

Поделиться сообщением

Hello I recently purchased and installed your UUDD scenery for FSX. As the sceen shots show, there is a building on taxiway Mike which should not be there. Is this a known problem?

I did also update the scenery Afcad file with the one you provided within this forum.

Any help in resolving this matter is much appreciated.

post-1794-0-07970700-1401989216_thumb.jp

post-1794-0-26918700-1401989217_thumb.jp

post-1794-0-40277300-1401989218_thumb.jp

Поделиться сообщением

Hello! Try to uninstall scenery and install it again using original installer. 

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу