Sign in to follow this  
charliebravo

Config Tool problems

Hello, 

After de-instralling version 1.0 of UUDD and installing version 1.1 I am finding I can not get the Config tool to start.

FSX is not running as advised but the config tool will not load up to make any changes to season or airport activity.

My computer is running on Windows 7 64 bit and all other FSX add-ons are working without a problem.

Can you help with this problem?

Regards

Hello! Try to delete config.ini in FSX\SimMarket\Domodedovo Intl folder.

Hello and thank you for your reply,

I did delete the config.ini file as suggested, however when trying to run the config tool, it did not start and it created a new config.ini file.

I think I must mention that I have installed this scenery to a non-default location to save me disc space on my main hard drive.

The scenery is installed and does work within FSX so it might be this that is causing the problem

I have added the last entry in my scenery.cfg file to show the location that I have this scenery installed.

[Area.442]
Title=Domodedovo Intl
Local=D:\Added Scenery\Domodedovo Intl
Layer=406
Active=TRUE
Required=FALSE

You continued help is appreciated, but I do understand that it might be the case that I have to change seasons manually, if this is so, could you explain for me how to do this with version 1.1

Thank you

Unfortunately config tool will be work only in standart installation folder like a "D:\FSX\Addon Scenery\Domodedovo Intl". However you can change season manually by copying folders "Scenery" and "Texture" from "Domodedovo Intl\Scenery\OPTION\name season" into main scenery folder with overwrite.