Перейти к содержанию
SimRussia.com
Gartro

Missing buildings at Domodedovo

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Greetings from Australia.

When Domodedovo was first released, I bought it from Simmarket. It worked and I had no problems with it.

In about July, when Simmarket told me that v 1.1 had become available, I downloaded and installed that version but did not load or use it until a couple of days ago when I was using my newly purchased Drzewiecki Design's Sheremetyevo which I have in addition to three Aerosoft Russian airports.

On loading Domodedovo, everything was there  and worked fine except there were no buildings. 

I thought that I may have incompletely installed v 1.1. Therefore, I uninstalled it and installed it again but there remained the same problem of all the buildings being missing.

I then thought that my July download of v 1.1 from Simmarket may have been incomplete. Therefore, I did another uninstall, downloaded the product again from Simmarket and installed it again but the buildings are still missing.

I have about 200 payware add-on airports and I can only recall having encountered missing buildings with one other - FS Dream Team's Geneva - and that was what a number of people experienced but it was quickly resolved (I can't remember how that was done).

Any suggestion as to what has caused the buildings to go missing in v 1.1 and how I can get them back?

Поделиться сообщением

Hello. One guy had a similar problem. You need to delete all versions of the Domodedovo from  scenery libraries, and add a new scenery again manualy.

Поделиться сообщением

Did you install any freeware UUDD before?

Поделиться сообщением

Did you install any freeware UUDD before?

Да нет Саш, у него первая версия же нормально работала. Просто видимо анинсталлер не вычистил scenery.cfg. 

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks for the prompt responses.

Just to confirm Alex's post #5, I don't have freeware UUDD or any other freeware Russian airports (although I was reading an a post yesterday on AirDailyX as to what good freeware Russian airports are available).

The only freeware airports I have are some Vidan Design Denmark ones and FTX/Orbx Australian and PNW ones. I had all of these before UUDD v 1.0. Therefore, whatever has happened has been after the uninstall of v 1.0 and the first install of v 1.1.

I will look at the other suggestions when I get home from work tonight. I might even try uninstalling v 1.1 and re-installing v 1.0 to see whether that still works okay. 

Поделиться сообщением

The buildings have returned!

As I was getting ready for work, I was thinking about Magumba's post #2.

I had a look at the FSX Scenery Library and noticed that there were entries for "Domodedovo Intl" in positions 5 and 6. I dis-enabled the one in 6 but the problem remained. I then went further back in the Scenery and found further entries at positions 95 and 117 (I guess 117 was my initial install of v 1.0 and 95 was my first install of v 1.1). I dis-enabled 95 but the buildings were still missing. I then dis-enabled 117 (so that the only entry remaining was 5) and the buildings reappeared, making me very happy.

Thanks for your assistance in this matter, everyone.

Should I now delete these dis-enabled three entries from the FSX Scenery Library?

Поделиться сообщением

I think you can. If these entries are present but not used, then there is no need in them, especially if all these entries are related to UUDD scenery. However, just to be sure, please post a screenshot of these entries or at least tell us exact names of these entries.

Поделиться сообщением

I was referring to the Scenery Library accessed through Settings from the FSX Home screen.

This is where the scenery products are listed in priority order and there is a box next to each scenery name which has a tick to enable the scenery and the tick can be removed to disenable it. I am assuming that that is what Flightoff27 is also referring to. The four entries (5, 6, 95 and 117) simply read "Domodedovo Intl".

Since keeping entry 5 ticked and unticking the other three, Domodedovo has worked perfectly. That being the case, I have decided to leave things as they are and not risk taking the extra step of pressing the Delete Scenery tab to remove those three entries (unless I encounter an additional problem).

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу